what is it
- Fast: in 48 hours you can submit the invoices, sell and obtain immediate cash flow. Without opening a new bank account, without burocracy, without personal guarantees and it’s everything done online.
- Easy: the difference with other forms of anticipated credit is that with CRIBIS cash you can sell the invoices only when needed. There is neither the obligation of integral credit assignment neither plurennial bonds.
- Effective: with credit assignment you improve significantly both your cash flow and your balance sheet.
- Transparency: You always have the best price on the market. There are not hidden commissions or additional expenses.
- Flexible: You can submit to the Work invoice even if you have a small limited company or a start-up and give single invoices of small amounts (above 5,000 euro)
How does it work?
You can find out if an invoice to a client is transferable directly from the CRIBIS reports. It’s therefore possible to proceed rapidly to the collection directly on the platform Workinvoice, the first Italian marketplace for the selling of invoices.
The principal steps are/the most important steps are:
- Evaluate a client in few seconds through the CRIBIS report
- Have access to the Workinvoice and upload the invoice
- Transfer the invoice to the investors and receive your cash flow in 48 hours.
CRIBIS CASH for:
- Optimize the cash flow
- Improve the time used for payments from clients
- Manage the financial efficiency. CRIBIS CASH allows the business to administrate at their best the financial flows.
- Collect the business credits and obtain immediate cash flow.