Solutions for Funding
Fintech refers to the integration of technology into offerings by financial services enterprises in order to improve their use and delivery to consumers. Advancing technology has collided with longstanding customer issues to create a series of deep, lasting, systemic challenges for all business systems. One example about how technology have demonstrated their influence on businesses could be the development of Fintech sector. It refers to the integration of technology into offerings by financial services companies in order to improve their use and delivery to consumers.
About this CRIBIS helps businesses to collect trade receivables and obtain immediate liquidity by offering innovative Invoice Trading solutions from the world of Fin Tech.
Our funding solutions to:
- allow SMEs to have immediate liquidity. It integrates CRIBIS’ business information with Workinvoice, the main marketplace for the sale of invoices.
- find out all the subsidized finance opportunities, over 2 billion of loans are available every year
- find the right call in a simple and immediate way
- solve problems related to late payment of customers thus you can improve financial efficiency
- have better conditions, compared to those proposed by the banking system, in advance invoice processes
CRIBIS with Workinvoice are the best partners to manage trade invoices and generate cash in order to grow your business.
3 products for you
With CRIBIS Radar you can discover all best solutions and the regulations of the subsidized financing with support throughout the process and access to financingShow more
Gain Fiscal advantages trough the assignment of bad debtsShow more