What is it?
- Reduce management times, operative costs and workload for your internal employees
- Promptly take action thanks to a careful analysis of the credit portfolio and the identification of segments with the higher potential risk
- Improve the efficiency of processes via decisional workflows
- Monitor the processes and activities to take actions when you need to
How does it work
To support the companies in every kind of request, CRIBIS Credit Management has created different levels of intervention, so that each company can choose the deal/set and service that fits its needs.
- GIC Prevenzione: for bigger and more structured companies that want to pay attention to the Contact Management processes
- GIC Sintetico: the best tool to immediately take action on credit to guarantee the continuity of the supply
- GIC Procedurale: for business that want to take a decisive step in credit recovery for invoices that have been expired for more than 120 days and the amount of which is more than 1.500€. All done in the uttermost respect of the person liable for payment.
- GIC Decisionale: for companies that want to recover credits or take legal action in case is not possible to. Is suggested for credits that have expired at least 270 days ago and when the amount is more than 2.5K
- GID Legale Strutturale: a service that is always integrated with a highly specialized telephone recovery and coordinated with a network of lawyers
- Every set deal with credit management related themes in a different way
- Multiple aspects of the overall relation – long and short term – are taken into consideration
- A lot of effort into “safeguarding” the customer – supplier relation, with transparency and prevention
- Portfolio profile analysis and analysis of the transactions and their seniorities
Every set deal with credit management related themes in a different way
Multiple aspects of the overall relation – long and short term – are taken into consideration
A lot of effort into “safeguarding” the customer – supplier relation, with transparency and prevention
Portfolio profile analysis and analysis of the transactions and their seniorities